how to disturb newbies

larry at significantplanet.org larry at significantplanet.org
Sun Oct 26 05:15:11 EDT 2014

I appreciate all this effort to improve the Dictionary.
But I feel the discussion about allowing EACH LC user to personally modify
the Dictionary with his/her own notes is being overlooked.
I think it is crazy that LC only allows notes in the Dictionary that have
been reviewed by the staff.
I WANT to add my own notes to the Dictionary, edit the examples, etc.  In
short, I don't want to wait around for the LC Community to fix MY
Dictionary.
I do not think this is an unreasonable request.
Larry