Looking for best practice in switching libraries

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sat Oct 25 13:41:11 EDT 2014

Scott-

Saturday, October 25, 2014, 9:44:58 AM, you wrote:

> Use ³delete stack xyz².

> I¹ve run into similar situations before where closing a stack does not
> actually remove it from memory.  Delete stack should do it.

But be VERY CAREFUL with "delete stack"... if you use it on a
substack, it will remove the substack from the mainstack. This WILL
have disastrous results if you save the mainstack. There's a
long-standing bug report on this.

--
-Mark Wieder
 ahsoftware at gmail.com

This communication may be unlawfully collected and stored by the National
Security Agency (NSA) in secret. The parties to this email do not
consent to the retrieving or storing of this communication and any
related metadata, as well as printing, copying, re-transmitting,
disseminating, or otherwise using it. If you believe you have received
this communication in error, please delete it immediately.