Button Icon IDs

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Fri Oct 24 18:01:30 EDT 2014

I had been playing around with other ways to do this until I got this
solution and came across what may be a bug.

After setting the icon of the button, I set the height and width of the
button to its formattedHeight and formattedWidth.  Sometimes that worked
correctly and sometimes it didn't.

I haven;t quite figured out what causes it to fail, but it seems like if
the height of the image is more than the height of the button, the button
height and width are set correctly, otherwise they aren't.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>

On Fri, Oct 24, 2014 at 1:12 PM, Monte Goulding <monte at sweattechnologies.com