The lucky smells lumber mill

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 14:07:40 EDT 2014

Pace Lemony Snickett.

Obviously it is "smelly time" again, down at the ranch . . .

First we have the "stable" release of 6.6.4 that involves a 6.6.5
release almost instantly . . .

Then it involves 6.7.0 and 7.0.0 "stable" full of 'grunts'.

----------------------

Personally, I hope that the good people at RunRev have a "dirty weekend"
in Edinburgh,
and between the "whips and chains" manage to get out 6.7.1 and 7.0.1
before those of us
who are the "bottom feeders" don't all shout "Hey, way too kinky for us."

---------------------

All companies go through "smelly" patches, and, as the saying goes; "all
things are stress related these days".

RunRev has gone through at least 3 "smelly" patches since I have been
tracking them (about 12 years); but,
bearing with them they have always come up smelling of roses rather than
the brown stuff after a short, sticky
patch, so there is no good reason they won't this time.

So, let's all go out and offer incense to our favourite gods, and be
patient, and, with a bit of a gentle push from
us, they will untwist their knickers and all will be well.

----------------------

Kevin Miller is NOT a guru who claims to be "as good as god", thank
goodness, and is as prone to faults as
everybody else, and, if he carries the can for the recent 'grunts' then
it is only because he is human, and, as he
stated in that interview at the San Diego conference, has been overworking.

However, just because Kevin Miller makes no claim to be divine, and he
and his staff are all too obviously human
I. for one, am right behind them, backing them up all the way . . .

Now, this is NOT a "squash" piece, and it is NOT a "adoration" piece, it
is slap
in the middle.

Love, Richmond [warts and all].