The Bearer Of Bad News

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Fri Oct 24 11:01:56 EDT 2014

Solutions like dropbox are good, but would either need you to manually back things up, or maybe an Automator script to copy important files over. With Time Machine I have a less than one hour old backup of any file I might need, not just the ones that I think I will need, or remembered to copy somewhere else.

I solved the issue of having the backup drive at home by having a matching drive at the office. So, in addition to having a one hour old backup with me, I have a less than a day old backup in another location.