The Bearer Of Bad News

Pi Digital sean at pidigital.co.uk
Thu Oct 23 20:05:04 EDT 2014

Hi Bob

I would like to recommend to you using Dropbox and putting your stacks into its folders. This has saved me no end of times as it holds many previous versions of your files as backups. I now have a premium subscription and get infinite version backups and remembers even if I change file names, accidentally delete them or move them to another location. It's a modern marvel. It even blows the socks off Apple's TimeMachine. Plus I can get to the files from any of my machines and remotely too.

Glad to hear you were able to restore it somehow anyway.

All the best

Sean Cole
Pi Digital

--
This message was sent from an iPhone, probably because I'm out and about. Always contactable. Well, most of the time :/