The Bearer Of Bad News

Benjamin Beaumont ben at runrev.com
Thu Oct 23 19:49:27 EDT 2014

Hi Bob.

I'm sorry you experienced in issue. We've not had any reports of stack
corruptions in 7 for some months. We'd be very keen to get a copy of the
corrupted stack and the working format to see if we can work out what
happened. If you'd be happy to share the stack, please sent it privately to
quality at livecode.com and we'll investigate.

Warm regards,

Ben