setting a behavior with out using an ID

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Wed Oct 22 23:16:15 EDT 2014

Currently, only a button can be the control from which an object can inherit a behavior.

The dictionary gives a good account of this. I had made a request long ago to allow any object to take on this role, just because sometimes it is more convenient or intuitive. I was thinking that a stack was a more logical place. Of course, the message hierarchy contains much of that functionality already.

Craig Newman