Datagrid in Standalone

PystCat pystcat at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 18:44:44 EDT 2014

Ok… silly question…  Do you have a copy of the data grid in the first card card or are you using a splash screen for your app…?

When creating a stand-alone with a data grid you want to make sure that the card that is your EXE has the data grid in it… it can be on a sub card that never shows its face but it needs to be there so that when it creates the executable it sees the data grid and does the magic it needs to do to make sure that the data grid works elsewhere in your app.

Have a good one
Paul