Hierarchical menu issue

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Oct 20 11:26:59 EDT 2014

I also need this. I want users to be able to fleck off multi-selectable items in a list. Currently I hack it by putting a check mark and a tab before each selectable item, and a space and tab for the ones not selected. But Windows check marks and bullets are *not* Apple checkmarks and bullets! So now I have to do special case coding, and THEN I have to be careful what font I am using! Of course, that is a different issue than menu items, but the principle is the same. We need a “marked” property for these things.

On that note, I wonder if using HTML text in a list will have an effect...

Bob S