Thank You - Teaching LiveCode to Children

Terica Lynn Swangin pedinatural at comcast.net
Mon Oct 20 10:40:03 EDT 2014

I want to wholeheartedly thank everyone who voted and got others to vote for me and my business PediNatural. I needed 250 to qualify for Round 3: Judges Review and as of the deadline on Friday the final tally was ~ 304 Votes ~ ! Now keep your fingers crossed that the judges feel the same way you do. To all those who helped me - You Are True Heroes For Children's Literacy.

Thank you! Thank you!

Terica

Terica Lynn Swangin
Owner/Founder
PediNatural
KART Digital Broadcasting Network (KART-DBN)
KART Foundation
PO Box 310
Maple Shade, NJ 08052
website: http://www.kartdbn.com/