Tools Bar In The Way

Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Mon Oct 20 03:30:49 EDT 2014

Back into some stack work again after doing server side scripting (in
lc) for nearly 2 years. I have a lot of catch up to do...

Some things in the IDE are still very wonky (even irritating)

e.g. I dragged the application browser window up underneath the tools
bar that is underneath the OS menu bar (OSX)

Now I cannot access it to get it back down without using some msg cmd to
reset the topleft.

There used to be a way to minify the top of window tool set... now it
seems the only thing you can do is suspend dev tools, but if you do that
the application browser also disappears.

Swasti Astu, Be Well!
Brahmanathaswami

Kauai's Hindu Monastery
www.HimalayanAcademy.com