Can you please enlighten me on the LiveCode versions?

William Prothero prothero at earthednet.org
Mon Oct 20 01:08:41 EDT 2014

Thanks, Richard. Good advice. I do make numerous backups during the day, and regularly to backup discs. And I hadn’t noticed I could “save As..” to oleo versions, so that’s comforting. Mostly I’m using the standard features. The best improvement was made when they did some work on the snapshot command, which was failing. I’m not using unicode features, so older versions would do ok too.
Best,
Bill
William A. Prothero
http://es.earthednet.org/