Can you please enlighten me on the LiveCode versions?

Earthednet-wp prothero at earthednet.org
Sun Oct 19 01:33:48 EDT 2014

Richard,
Well, in my ignorance and newbiness, I decided to try lc7 and haven't experienced ant problems, except for a slowdown changing bytes in a large image, to plot symbols on a map. So, I started using it for developing my project (silly me) and can't easily go back to the release version because of the many changes I've made. My deadline is January, so I thought there would be a release out by then. Anyway, I have found no issues with v7 so far.  But, if there isn't a release before my deadline, I will still need to make a standalone for one particular user. That's why I asked. I still haven't tries to make a standalone in LC, so ........

Bill

William Prothero
http://es.earthednet.org