RELEASE 6.7 RC3

Benjamin Beaumont ben at runrev.com
Fri Oct 17 12:45:50 EDT 2014

Dear List Members,

We're pleased to announce the release of LiveCode 6.7.0 RC3.

*Warning:* this is not a stable release. Please ensure you back up your
stacks before testing them.

*Release Contents*

   - Multimedia on MacOS with AVFoundation
   - iOS 8 Support
   - Determining the edition of the running engine
   - Effective points of graphics
   - Nine-way stretch for images
   - Updated text rendering for iOS and OS X
   - Export snapshot with metadata
   - New variant of open and secure socket
   - Multiple density image support for patterns.
   - Cocoa Support
   - In-App Purchasing
   - Clipboard data 'styledText' array accessor.
   - Improved revBrowser external
   - OS 10.5 (Leopard) Support
   - 379 bug fixes

With the number of bugs fixed being so large we've not listed them here.
Instead, please take a look at the release notes for full details.

*Getting the release*
You can get this release by selecting “check for updates” from the help
menu in LiveCode or download the installers directly at
http://downloads.livecode.com/livecode/

Warm regards,

The LiveCode Team