LiveCode 6.6.4

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Fri Oct 17 00:38:37 EDT 2014

 Get timeouts and eventually get "can't start" message. If I hit the home
button on the simulator it will hang for 30-5 seconds and then show the home
screen. 33% of the time the app will just start up. 33% it will be on the
simulator and I can start it. 33% it will work if I "test" again.
Can't put my finger on this one. Mavericks Xcode 6.0.1

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net