LiveCode 6.6.4

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Thu Oct 16 13:39:09 EDT 2014

+1 for the Mother ship on the rapid 6.6.4 fixes.

I have one thing I can't understand.

When the Privacy==>Location Services for my app is set to "While Using the
App" A dialog pops up every time the app is launched with this dialog:

Background location is not enabled
To use background location you must turn on 'Always' in the Location
Services Settings.
With "Cancel" and "Settings" buttons

If one chooses Cancel the location sensor requests in the app still work as
expected. This dialog will confuse users as it appears every time the app is
launched. How could I disable this dialog? Is this a bug or am I missing
something? Anyone else see this?

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services