3 questions about your coding habits

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Thu Oct 16 12:24:47 EDT 2014

I forgot to mention in my reply that I use my lcStackBrowser plugin's
Checkpoint feature for auto saves.  It allows me to save at specific
intervals or on request and I can assign a description to each checkpoint.
The checkpoints are kept in a zip file in the same folder as the stack file
and I can restore a specific checkpoint at any time.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>