on-rev Client

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Tue Oct 14 09:40:14 EDT 2014

Hi Paul & Matthias,

I can’t get the Secure WebDisk or the On-Rev Client to work on the tio server.
I am able to login to my account with the c-panel however.  This has been a
problem for me for a couple of months now, and I had submitted a ticket which
Dave Williams answered with another question.  I answered his question
(this was around Sept. 30th) and I still haven’t heard back from him.

Please keep me informed if you make any progress on this.

Thanks,

Rick