problem with counting words

larry at significantplanet.org larry at significantplanet.org
Sun Oct 12 14:56:17 EDT 2014

Please tell me where it says that in the dictionary - I could find nothing
about it.
I also searched the User Guide for "quoted strings" and also "smart quotes"
and found nothing.
I also searched both the dictionary and the User Guide for truewords and
found nothing.
So I'm very mystified where this stuff is to be found and how it is to be
found.
I'm just trying to understand how this information is found so I don't need
to keep bothering everyone on this list.
Thanks,
Larry