Could not Compile Application Class

Ray ray at linkit.com
Sat Oct 11 17:56:46 EDT 2014

Mark,

Thanks for this suggestion.  I'm using Windows 8.1 so the Android File
Transfer utility doesn't apply and their website simply says it's not
necessary for Windows users.  This still left me in the dark, but after
a little experimentation I discovered, of all things, Bluetooth is the
way to go.  I'm finally getting some use from Bluetooth!

Just thought you might like to know.

Thanks for your input.

Ray Horsley
LinkIt! Software