Could not Compile Application Class

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sat Oct 11 16:43:03 EDT 2014

Ray-

Saturday, October 11, 2014, 12:43:00 PM, you wrote:

> Now, can anybody tell me how to get my "Hello World" standalone over to
> my Samsung Galaxy S5, 4.4.2 phone?

I use Android File Transfer on osx. If you set developer mode on the
phone and use debug mode, you can use the phone as an external drive.
Then just drag the apk file over.

--
-Mark Wieder
 ahsoftware at gmail.com

This communication may be unlawfully collected and stored by the National
Security Agency (NSA) in secret. The parties to this email do not
consent to the retrieving or storing of this communication and any
related metadata, as well as printing, copying, re-transmitting,
disseminating, or otherwise using it. If you believe you have received
this communication in error, please delete it immediately.