Could not Compile Application Class

Ray ray at linkit.com
Sat Oct 11 11:21:49 EDT 2014

Mark,

I think I'm about 90% the way there.  I've installed both the Jave SE
Development Kit as well as the Android SDK package you've pointed me
to.  The only error I'm getting is when I point the Mobile Support
preference in Livecode to the folder you've indicated below I get an
error from Livecode that says the chosen folder isn't a valid Android SDK.

Do you have any ideas as to how I can verify I've installed it correctly
and enabled Android 2.2 (Froyo) ad it's also asking me to do?

Thanks...