use-livecode Digest, Vol 133, Issue 20

Peter M. Brigham pmbrig at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 09:45:50 EDT 2014

On Oct 11, 2014, at 6:00 AM, bernd.gottwald at outrange.com wrote:

> Bis zum 12.10.2014 bin ich nicht verfügbar. Ich werde meine Emails nicht lesen. In dringenden Fällen erreichen Sie mich über mein Mobiltelefon.
>

> I will be out of office until 12.10.2014. I won't read me emails. In urgent matter please call me on my mobile.

So I guess we'll be getting these until Dec 10, huh? It's a good reminder to anyone who intends to activate vacation auto-reply in their email client -- when you go away, you should cancel your subscription to the list and then sign up again when you return.

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com
http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig