Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Oct 10 18:09:13 EDT 2014

Not sure why it matters. You cannot tab to an OS X button even if traversal on is true, unless of course you set some system property that escapes me at the moment to make you stack look and act like an ugly OS 9 hypercard-ish monstrosity. I even tried scripting to focus on the button, but it didn’t hilite. The focusedObject turns out to be a field.

On OS X buttons cannot seem to receive the focus even if traversalOn is true, unless there is some other property involved that I do not know about.

Bob S