Answer File (RESOLVED)

JB sundown at pacifier.com
Fri Oct 10 18:01:29 EDT 2014

It kind of explains it.  I previously had trouble
with the answer file filtering and gave up.  You
mentioned you needed to list the Adobe etc, &
not just .pdf.  How about jpg and jpeg there are
many applications that use these types.

How about providing a sample script that will let
me filter everything but jpg, jpeg, rev, gif, text, db.

John Balgenorth

\