use-livecode Digest, Vol 133, Issue 15

Peter W A Wood peterwawood at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 00:24:18 EDT 2014

Bernd has finally got the better of my curiosity and I checked out outrange.com. The homepage has this little gem:

"Today, companies are facing strong competition. Only companies which effectively communicate with their customers can be successful. Effective communication means being able to deliver meaningful and accurate information in a personalized manner for each invdividual."

:-)

Peter