Reading Files

JB sundown at pacifier.com
Wed Oct 8 22:53:07 EDT 2014

Hi Kay,

Thanks for the reply.

What I want to do is read a external drive as binary code
and not binary data.  I am not concerned about paths it
is the binary code I want to read.  The size is not an issue.
If the drive I am reading it to does not have the space then
I won’t allow it to read the drive as a file.  A example would
be a 250 MB flash drive with 500 files on it.  I want to read
the whole 250 MB instead of opening each file and reading
each file.  I used to do this in hyperCard.  I would think it
can be done with GCD but I was wondering if I can read
the drive without writing a external.

John Balgenorth