Reading Files

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 22:24:07 EDT 2014

Technically I'd think yes, practically I'd think there are any factors that
would cause it to fail, obviously the size of the data being the most
obvious. Reading from one external HD and writing the file to another
external HD would be your best bet.

I assume your talking about some LC custom solution that will allow you to
read the file back to it's many individual parts. Obviously there are
plenty of backup/archival software out there that will back up an entire HD
to a single disk image file on another HD.