the "price" of a context switch/function call

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Oct 8 11:03:42 EDT 2014

I get caught up in such thoughts from time to time, and then wake up to realize that the slow method is having absolutely no noticeable effect on the speed of my app, and won’t in the foreseeable future because the app is not of such a nature that it will scale to the point that it would.

Then I kick myself in the hiney and get on with making my app actually work properly.

Bob S