Using The iOS 8 Simulator

Jim sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Tue Oct 7 22:46:21 EDT 2014

Doesn't fix it here.

OS X 10.9.5, LC 6.6.4 RC2, xcode 6.0.1
selected Test Target in LC

Device shows up in xcode
In xcode > Window > Devices iPad & iPod Touch show up plus a list of
Simulators display

Tested Simulator from LC and get a crash

"Unable to start simulator: 634.0.0, no
toolset
573,175,1,reviPhoneSetSimulatorSDK

On Wednesday, October 8, 2014, Chris Sheffield <cmsheffield at icloud.com>
wrote:

> Terry,
>
> Go download 6.6.4 RC 2 from downloads.livecode.com. It's supposed to fix
> the simulator issues. It was announced earlier today.
>

> > On Oct 7, 2014, at 8:35 PM, TERRY HASS <terryhass at tdheng.com
> <javascript:;>> wrote:
> >
> > Hi list,
> >
> > OSX 10.9.5
> > Xcode 6.0.1
> > Livecode 6.6.4 RC1
> >
> > For the life of me, I haven't been able to simulate a stack (which works
> perfectly in Xcode 5.1.1 and iOS 7 and below) in Xcode 6.0.1 and iOS 8.
> Even though I start the simulator with iOS 8 selected, the simulator comes
> up trying to work with iOS 7 and it's a no go from the start. I have been
> banging my head against my iMac but that doesn't help much either.
> >
> > ANY help, suggestion or guidance to get Livecode and Xcode to play nice
> together would be greatly appreciated.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Terry

Sent from my iPodo - it makes weird spelling sometimes :-P