DataGrid again

Terence Heaford t.heaford at btinternet.com
Tue Oct 7 16:13:58 EDT 2014

I have double checked my geometry settings and all seems well.

I have tried 6.6.4 rc2

and still the controls of the window do not not expand and contract correctly.

Butons are set by position and data grids are set to expand with the right and bottom of the screen.

Am I the only one experiencing this issue.

I have even tried resizing the data grid in the resizeStack handler without success, see below:

   put the width of this stack into tSW
   put the left of group "tranTable" into tGL
   put tSW - tGL into tGW
   set the width of group "tranTable" to tGW
   set the left of group "tranTable" to tGL

This work correctly when the data grid contains no data but incorrectly when the data grid contains data

Here are the correct dims (data grid without data):

Stack size 1080W x 700H
Data grid 881W x 527H

After zooming without data:

Stack size 1680W x 1002H
Data grid 1481W x 527H

After zooming with data:

Stack size 1085W x 703H (even though on the screen it appears as 1680W x 1002H, very peculiar)
Data grid 886W x 527H

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Terry