RELEASE: LiveCode 6.6.4 RC1

Dave Kilroy dave at applicationinsight.com
Tue Oct 7 03:31:51 EDT 2014

Thanks Steve & Gerry

Yep I also manually downloaded simulators via Xcode - what I'm now seeing is
that with LC 6.6.4 that the simulator opens when I click the 'test' button
but immediately goes into the background (i.e. my LC app - even a 'hello
world' app made wholly in 6.6.4 - does not open) - and if I navigate to the
simulator and click the app's icon it does not open

It's a bit irritating but as long as I can test on a device I'm thinking
I'll wait until the next release and see if there is improvement ...

-----
"Some are born coders, some achieve coding, and some have coding thrust upon them." - William Shakespeare & Hugh Senior