RELEASE: LiveCode 6.6.4 RC1

Chris Sheffield cmsheffield at icloud.com
Mon Oct 6 15:52:45 EDT 2014

Dave,

Maybe you know this already, but I found with Xcode 6 it is now necessary to go in and set up the device simulators that you need for testing. Open Xcode, then open the Devices window from the Window menu. There might be some default ones, but you can click the + button to set up additional testing simulators. I found that once I did that, I was able to test in the simulator again. I still get an error message occasionally from LiveCode that says something about the simulator not booting properly, but if I’m patient for 20 or 30 seconds, it’ll eventually install and run the app.

Hopefully that’ll help.

Chris

--
Chris Sheffield