Text fields with rounded corners

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Sun Oct 5 16:42:30 EDT 2014

I think what was being asked here is "why shouldn't the roundRadius
property (and roundEnds, roundHeight, roundWidth) apply to fields (and
buttons, etc.) as well as just graphics"

It is a good enhancement idea and should be submitted to RunRev via the
quality center (http://quality.runrev.com/) if it is something someone
wants.