Text fields with rounded corners

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 15:28:15 EDT 2014

On 05/10/14 22:24, Ken Ray wrote:
> Does it have to be editable? If not, then you might be able to get away with a single roundrect graphic object and set the label of the graphic to the text you want. Granted you have limitations, but you can still manipulate things like alignment, margins, etc.

That's certainly a thought.

I wonder how you would manipulate the labelField so that end users could
enter text into it in the way they can enter
text into a standard textField.

I suspect that would not be possible, and one would have to have an
standard textField and a button that would transfer the text to the
label of the graphic.

Richmond.