Calendar scripting app needs help with Outlook for Mac

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Sun Oct 5 14:39:25 EDT 2014

I’ve written a demonstration stack that shows how to use AppleScript to create, modify, and delete an event in Calendar on the Mac. The stack will be uploaded to RevOnLine but before I do that I would like to also have the information to do the same thing with Outlook for the Mac.

My problem is that I don’t have a licensed copy of Outlook on the Mac. I have the beginnings based on the AppleScript dictionary.

If anyone would like to take what I have done and add the same thing for Outlook I would appreciate it. Just let me know.

Bill Vlahos