Interested in ad hoc occasional freelance LiveCode work?

Dave Kilroy dave at applicationinsight.com
Sun Oct 5 12:30:41 EDT 2014

Dear all

I have a client who occasionally wants features faster than I can code them
- and when that happens I would like to be able to call on some help.

Previously I've used this list to (successfully) find people to help out
with specific, neatly defined, tasks - this would probably be messier...

If you are interested in joining a 'pool of talent' who might be called on
for occasional ad hoc work please get in touch with me directly.

This client is based in Singapore and he would be particularly keen to to
hear from people closer to his time zone than mine (I'm based in the UK) -
that said - we would love to hear from talent anywhere in the globe.

Kind regards

Dave Kilroy

-----
"Some are born coders, some achieve coding, and some have coding thrust upon them." - William Shakespeare & Hugh Senior