How to keep the RTF textsize in a variable?

Peter M. Brigham pmbrig at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 14:02:35 EDT 2014

Try setting the size of the text itself:

set the textsize of char 1 to -1 of fld "text1" to the the textsize of fld "text1"
   then
put the RTFText of fld "text1" into myText

That way the RTFtext will include the explicit textsize you want. Otherwise no textsize will be specified and the RTF document will use whatever default size it's set to.

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com
http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig