Problem/strange behavior with older version of Mergpop (2.0.7) and Retina screens?

William de Smet williamdesmet at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 03:55:43 EDT 2014

Hi there,

Thanks for your answers.
When using LC 6.6.3 everything works as aspected (the entire snapshot is
saved on a retina device) with the original code below (build with an older
version of LC):
------
export snapshot from rectangle "20,72,1000,742"  to tFoto as PNG
put tFoto into img "foto"
put tFoto into URL
("file:"&specialFolderPath("documents")&"/woordparachute.png")
put specialFolderPath("documents")&"/woordparachute.png" into tImage
--
mergPopActivity "",tImage,"",""
-----

There was a suggestion there was a bug with snapshot.
I think I will use LC 6.6.3 to upload a new version off the app and see
what happens.

Suggestions or code changes are still welcome.

greetings,

William