An Odd Problem Using Google Maps In Livecode

TERRY HASS terryhass at tdheng.com
Wed Oct 1 22:37:35 EDT 2014

Hi All,

I have an iOS app that is having issues using Google maps. When the device is connected using WiFi, all is well and the map downloads and displays as expected. However, when WiFi is unavailable or turned off, all I get returned is the error icon. This app used to work fine and I haven't changed the coding. I have been searching for the problem and scratching my head for days now. Any insight or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Terry