File Walker

JB sundown at pacifier.com
Wed Oct 1 11:25:53 EDT 2014

The problem with that idea is the recursive
loops and does not provide a file list.  If it
provided every file and folder then I would
be able to filter out the ones I do not want.
For instance I do not want the package and
bundle files.  Filtering is not an issue.

I will just use the script from File Lister 1 which
does not use recursive.  I am already using it
without any problems.  Having the user do less
work to get a huge list of folders is not really a
concern for me.  It would be nice but not really
something they will miss.

John Balgenorth