Tracking openStack

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sun Nov 30 14:35:11 EST 2014

Pete-

Sunday, November 30, 2014, 9:59:03 AM, you wrote:

> I thought I could figure it out if I got hold of the executionContexts when
> the stack opened so I put an openStack handler in the stack that is being
> opened with a red dot breakpoint, a breakpoint command, and code to put the
> executionContexts into the message box and also into a global variable.
> The breakpoints don't fire, the message box remains empty as does the
> global.  Did the same with a libraryStack handler a preOpenStack handler,
> and a preOpenCard handler with the same results.

I don't think breakpoints are going to help you here. Plugin stacks
are counted as system stacks, and both hard and soft breakpoints are
normally ignored in system stacks.

--
-Mark Wieder
 ahsoftware at gmail.com

This communication may be unlawfully collected and stored by the National
Security Agency (NSA) in secret. The parties to this email do not
consent to the retrieving or storing of this communication and any
related metadata, as well as printing, copying, re-transmitting,
disseminating, or otherwise using it. If you believe you have received
this communication in error, please delete it immediately.