Tracking openStack

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Sun Nov 30 13:12:35 EST 2014

You say the stack is opened as a library by a separate plugin stack.

Is it possible you (inadvertently) assigned plugin settings to the library itself, independently of the plugin?  From your description of the situation, that seems to be most likely.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX Design