Need list of books available for LiveCode

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 00:13:05 EST 2014

on Mon, 24 Nov 2014
Andre Garzia wrote:

> I know some of the books available about LiveCode
> but I am sure I am missing some more recent endeavours.
> Can you folks provide me with replies listing the current
> and future books available?

> I own livecodebooks.com and I want to set it up
> like I did for firefoxosbooks.org

Hi Andre,

These are the Livecode books that I remember
in this moment:

http://www.amazon.com/LiveCode-Mobile-Development-Beginners-Guide/dp/1849692483

http://www.amazon.com/LiveCode-Mobile-Development-Hotshot-Lavieri/dp/1849697485

http://www.amazon.com/LiveCode-Mobile-Development-Cookbook-Lavieri/dp/1783558822

http://www3.economy-x-talk.com/file.php?node=book%253A-programming-livecode-for-real-starters

http://livecodegamedeveloper.com/book.html

*Dan Schafer's* book "Revolution at the Speed of Thought, Vol. 1"

and hundreds of tutorials on the Web, that paints a
more accurate portrait of Livecode's programming
methods.

Alejandro