Button is behavior

FlexibleLearning.com admin at FlexibleLearning.com
Thu Nov 27 15:19:49 EST 2014

Thought as much, Mike. Only wondered if I had missed some new keyword among
all the enhancements recently made by the mothereship.

As the years advance I find I miss more than I used to, and what don't miss
I forget!

Hugh Senior
FLCo

Mike Bonner <bonnmike at gmail.com> wrote:

Was curious and tried it. 4000 controls, took 107 milliseconds to index, on
my system.  It picked up datagrid behaviors too.

local sObehaveListA
on mouseUp
   put the milliseconds into tStart
   put empty into sObehaveListA
   repeat with i = 1 to (the number of controls of this stack)
      if the behavior of control i is not empty then
         put the name of control i & cr after sObehaveListA[(the behavior
of control i)]
      end if
   end repeat
   put the milliseconds - tStart & cr