EU VAT changes & small software businesses

Ian Wood revlist at azurevision.co.uk
Thu Nov 27 07:52:15 EST 2014

Hi Dave,

I forgot to post that link. :-(

It doesn't help much because I'm a sole trader under the UK VAT threshold - VAT-registering the entire business for the sake of 1000€ in software turnover would wipe out about half my income. At the moment it looks like I'll either have to stop the software side completely or start posting the software on CDs instead of via digital download.

I'm a *little* bit pissed off at the moment...

Ian