hide / show oddities ?

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Thu Nov 27 05:13:21 EST 2014

Coming a little late to this conversation, I think I have seen this too, in LC 7 rc2. I have several instances of ‘show’ that work, and one, where I have to show a splash screen, that doesn’t. Like you Alex, I automatically thought that it must be something I’m doing wrong, but now I am not so sure. Am about to do more tests. I notice that if I put something that stops the app running (I mean an ‘answer’ message) as the next line after the ‘show’, the shown stack does appear (is visible) behind the dialog box; but without the ‘answer’, the ‘show’ appears to be completely ignored, even if I follow it with a ‘wait’. Gotta find out what this is - it definitely worked in all the 6.x versions of LC.

Graham