reopen app from background iOS 7 and 8 / multitask

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Tue Nov 25 11:30:39 EST 2014

I have used the plist hack for 3 years now. I know there are some threading
issues with LC and the plist hack IS NOT supported or recommended by RunRev.
That being said I have had no problems/customer complaints or trouble
getting the app approved by Apple. My apps are a DB based applications and
there are no messages in the path or timers active when the user leaves the
app. It works for me but your mileage may vary.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net