shared group loses buttons & scripts when changing cards

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 23:03:31 EST 2014

On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 3:39 PM, J. Landman Gay <jacque at hyperactivesw.com>
wrote:

> I see. That sounds like either the card or the stack has cantModify set to
> true.

But I'm having no problem changing the custom properties of groups on that
page (in fact, the script is setting custom properties  that are unset to
custom properties from the parallel objects on another card).

For the moment, I've put a button onto the card, and am hand copying it to
each subsequent card as I convert things (it's a one time script for each
card)

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462